✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
Back From Jail
Sunday, April 22, 2012 | 12:28 AM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeong . Hello . Assalamualaikum

*isn't my oppa so handsome? kyaa~*

Hello my blog . Sorry I haven't update for a long time . I didn't go to the REAL jail . The jail I'm in is namely SCHOOL . Now you are free to request song lyrics translation ! WOW ! I missed so much SJ as long as I'm in hiatus . But now since I'm back , ANTI to the left .

P/S : Happy Birthday Zhoumi oppa !! I will always love you !!
- Naz .




K.bye . Ppyong ~




|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !