✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
SUPER JUNIOR 30 Days Challenge - Day 27 ( Your Ideal Boyfriend out of all SJ member )
Monday, January 2, 2012 | 5:38 PM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .



Abang Ikan ni memang my ideal boyfriend , husband , fiancee and whatever role .
Dia memang type aku .
Siapa nak menang hati aku , dorang kena tahu DongHae punya personality . Tu lah type aku .


Ppyong ~

wrote by :

|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !