✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
2011 and 2012 . Different Or Same ? Happy Birthday !
Sunday, January 1, 2012 | 12:38 AM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .



GOODBYE MR. 2011 !!! 
2011 is a meaningful year for me . Why ?

Well .. Ada banyak reasons tapi tolong lah sangat ! Mrs. 2011 ! Please be NICER to me !
2011 memang tahun yang teruk untuk saya .
  • I lost my precious omma .
  • I lost most of my friends .
  • My grade sucks and not really proud of .
  • Me and my appa is more awkward since my omma died .

Mrs. 2012 PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE BE NICER TO ME ! 

Sebab 2012 is a DEAD ALIVE year for me . SPM & LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL .
LEPAS NI TAK LAKU JADI BUDAK SEKOLAH LAGI.  Tsk Tsk 

AZAM UNTUK MRS. 2012 !

  • Pass all exams and SPM with flying colour !
  • Lost 30kg and weight in about 40-50kg .
  • Bond more with my family and B.F.F !
  • Be a better me !
  • The length of my hair reach my entire back .
  • Fairer skin and less irriating behaviours .
  • Be more positive and more brave and strong to face even greater obstacles !

Oh yes !
 It been 2 years I been an ELF !! I am so proud to be an ELF . SuperJunior stay strong for 5 years and still going strong .
We hope this 2012 will be a better year for us ELF and SuperJunior !!

One more !





SAENGGIL CHUKKA LEE SUNGMIN OPPA !

Hope you have another AWESOME year oppa !
We ELF and Pumpkin will always be by your side !
Saranghaeyo , Sungmin-ahh !



BEAUTIFUL

+





HOT 

+





CUTE / AEGYO 

+


PERVERTED 

=

LEE SUNGMIN . THE ONLY GUY I KNOW THAT HAVE ALL THIS QUALITIES AND STILL SINGLE !
XDD

ALL THE BEST OPPA !!
HWAITING ELF , SUPER JUNIOR !!

LETS DO OUR BEST IN 2012!!


Ppyong ~

wrote from the heart by :



|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !