✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
WG - Be My Baby English Translation .
Sunday, December 4, 2011 | 12:21 AM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .

Totally addicted to this song !!  ^^
Wonder Girls is the BEST girlgroup ever ~! Rindu sangat kat dorang . Dorang buat comeback 2 Different Tears sejak tu aku minat kat dorang . Sekarang dorang dah buat comeback single dorang yang terbaru ' Be My Baby ' .

Walaupun dorang berlima je tapi performance dorang terbaik macam rasa tak payah ade 9 orang pun dah gempak .  ///Hehehehe

Disebabkan dah terlalu addicted kat lagu ni , aku rajin search english translation sebab nak post kat blog aku .
Kenapa nak post ?   ////aku punya suka lah






ENGLISH TRANSLATION


The Wonder Girls are back ~

Watching , I keep looking and ,
Waiting , wishing that you should come close ,
Come to me now ,  please take me with you .

Dreaming , that you feel the same way as I do ,
Praying , I pray anxiously ,
I put my hands together to the sky like this .

This never happened to me , my heart is beating ,
I have only seen you a few times but you keep coming out in my dreams ,
I try to be calm but ,
Wherever you show up in front of me ,
I feel like I'm going to tell you I LOVE YOU .

Please be my baby ,
Please be my baby ,
Wherever I think of you , I go crazy ,
Cause I want to have you .

Make me your lady , make me your lady ,
I will give my love and I will never make you regret , no .

Crazy , I must be crazy ,
Lately , whatever I do everyday ,
A picture of you is stuck in my head .

Perfect , everything is perfect ,
Terrific , outside and inside ,
How come you don't have a single thing that is missing .


I try to be calm but ,
Wherever you show up in front of me ,
I feel like I'm going to tell you I LOVE YOU .

Please be my baby ,
Please be my baby ,
Wherever I think of you , I go crazy ,
Cause I want to have you .

Make me your lady , make me your lady ,
I will give my love and I will never make you regret , no .

[ Rap ]
Now , stop contemplating ,
Don't doubt what I say ,
Listen to me and follow me ,
I know that I will be your last girl ,
And you will be my last boy but ,
You don't know it yet , why are you suprised ?
Come on , pick me now .


You don't need to say anything , just do as I say , just be good to be ,
So look at me , who is in front of you and decide ,
What do you think ? Born in 1988 , age is perfect ,
Everything is just right .


Please be my baby ,
Please be my baby ,
Wherever I think of you , I go crazy ,
Cause I want to have you .

Make me your lady , make me your lady ,
I will give my love and I will never make you regret , no .

credit : LoveKpopSubs

Ok aku nak main badminton dengan sepupu aku , Amar . Kbay ~

Ppyong ~

Labels: , ,


|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !