✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
Super Junior - Snow White English Translation .
Friday, December 9, 2011 | 4:08 PM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .



ENGLISH TRANSLATION



 I`ll keep on feelin` everytime .
You are in my heart ,
Baby Don`t cry it`s alright now ,
All right now I want it to be the two of us .

I’ll keep on dreamin’ everytime ,
I know I’ll just find your love ,
As we embraced each other in our arms  ,
We became one .

There is no one by the snowy sidewalk ,
Our breaths became pure white petals ,
Your hands softly clenched in your pockets ,
Slowly warming up my heart .

Two lonely people wanted to test ,
Just how profoud love is ,
Only by my tears shall I be happy ,
And that is what I believe so .

I`ll keep on feelin` everytime ,
You are in my heart , 
Baby don`t cry it`s alright now ,
I want it to be the two of us . 

I’ll keep on dreamin’ everytime ,
I know I’ll just find your love , 
As we embraced each other amidst the snow ,
We became one .

Ah Ah… I know I`ll just find something .

Everyone hurries home ,
Where does time carry our hopes ? ,
Because surely, in a single second ,
The present from God ,
Our future will start .

I wonder what lies ahead of us ? ,
Our dream will become the real answer ,
This valuable feeling of you being here ,
Is my strength you see . 

I’ll keep on feelin’ everytime ,
You’re in my heart ,
Baby don’t cry, it’s all right now ,
I want us to be together .

I’ll keep on dreamin’ everytime ,
I know I’ll just find your love ,  
As we embraced each other in our arms ,
We became one .

Warmth is also sorrow ,
Which can heal you ,
Do not leave my side ,
If you can do that, then that’s enough ,
Because I love you .

I’ll keep on feelin’ everytime ,
You’re in my heart ,
Baby don’t cry, it’s all right now ,
I want us to be together .

I’ll keep on dreamin’ everytime ,
I know I’ll just find your love ,
As we embraced each other amidst the snow , 
We became the light . 

Ah Ah…I know I’ll just find your love ,
Ah Ah…I will protect only you .





wrote  by :

Labels: , , ,


|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !