✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
Secret - Love is MOVE English Translation .
Sunday, December 4, 2011 | 3:19 PM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .

Eh ? Bukan aku kata nak search T-ara Cry Cry ke ?
Hahaha memang pun tapi tadi terjumpe pulak english subs lagu ni . Dah berbulan aku search hari ni baru jumpa .
Cry Cry lepas ni ye ?



ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) .

[ Ji-Eun ]
You don't know me yet , you don't know how popular I am ,
I'm not the kind of easy girl for you to see ( No No No ) ,
Love is always hard to protect ( Love Love Love ) .

[ HyoSung ]
Ah you driving me crazy , why are you following me ? ,
You follow me and say you're not a bad person ( No No No ) ,
But what should I do , sometimes I falter ( Love Love Love ) .

[ Sunhwa ]
Be good when you have it ( Be good Be good ) ,
There are plenty of men ( plenty plenty oh ) ,
You don't know , You really don't know , you you you you you you .

[ ALL ]
Love is MOVE MOVE , love is MOVE MOVE ,
It runs away when you are unwary ,
Get nervous , you you watch out , you you love changes .

Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
It comes and goes , comes and goes , you shake my heart ,
Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
Here and there , here and there , you shake my heart .

Sunhwa ]
You're so different .

[ Zinger ]
You used to persue me .

HyoSung ]
But now we watch a movie , eat and say goodbye ( No No No ) ,

[ Ji-Eun ]
I'm sick of love that has no efforts ( Love Love Love ) .

Sunhwa ]
Be good when you have it ( Be good Be good ) ,
There are plenty of men ( plenty plenty oh ) ,
You don't know , You really don't know , you you you you you you .

ALL ]
Love is MOVE MOVE , love is MOVE MOVE ,
It runs away when you are unwary ,
Get nervous , you you watch out , you you love changes .

Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
It comes and goes , comes and goes , you shake my heart ,
Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
Here and there , here and there , you shake my heart .

[ Zinger's Rap ]
Yeah ~ C'mon everybody ! You always make excuses that you are busy ,
You shouldn't do that to the girl you love ,
You only said things , you only had fun with me ,
My heart is , shake it , shake it , shake it , ma boy ! .

Because of you , oops ! Because of you , oops ! Oops ! ,
This is too much , it's so aggravating , you're so suffocating ,
Girls are like reeds .

ALL ]
Love is MOVE MOVE , love is MOVE MOVE ,
It runs away when you are unwary ,
Get nervous , you you watch out , you you love changes .

Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
It comes and goes , comes and goes , you shake my heart ,
Come on ( Come on ) , Come on ( Come on ) ,
Here and there , here and there , you shake my heart .

Come on ! 


P/S : Kalau korang tertanya-tanya maksud ' Girls Are Like Reeds ' , ni pepatah Korean . Maksudnya girls ni senang berubah hati dengan sedikit pengaruh .   ////or seumpama dengannya .

Cry Cry search ~

Ppyong ~

Labels: , , ,


|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !