✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
Infinite - Paradise English Translation
Sunday, December 4, 2011 | 2:37 PM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .

Infinite . Aku tak berapa minat dengan dorang nie  ( dalam kata lain tak berapa kenal ) tapi aku suka dengar lagu Paradise ni . Chingu aku minta aku search english subs so aku cari lah . Sekarang tengah rajin aku tulis lah english translation nya . Walaupun aku tak berapa faham ' sinopsis ' cerita nya , tapi aku try ye ?





ENGLISH TRANSLATION

My heart doesn't fit anymore because it's broken ,
I can't send you off like this ,  what for ? ,
Tremble tremble , even if it seems risky I ,
I can't do anything but retain you , what for ? .

You love me ( You will , you ) You don't ( You won't , you ) ,
You do ,  I only see you .

Stay here , I'll ask once more , I'll be better , more more ,
Because I can't send you off yet oh .

I have to live I have to endure it , I I ,
Because it will stop one day .

If only you're here this is paradise ,
A paradise where I retained you against you will oh oh ,
A sad paradise from where you can't escape ,
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh .

I can only hold my breath and watch over you ,
I can't do anything but that , because I fear you will break .

You see me ( You will , you ) You don't ( You won't , you ) ,
You do , it hurts .

Stay here , I'll ask once more , I'll be better , more more ,
Because I can't send you off yet oh .

I have to live I have to endure it , I I ,
Because it will stop one day .

If only you're here this is paradise ,
A paradise where I retained you against you will oh oh ,
A sad paradise from where you can't escape ,
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh .

[ Rap ]
Every night I was full of you ,
Yeah , my body got used to it , now its time to fill it with tears ,
A night with my arms around you , our breath speeding ,
That is the best paradise , without its a hopeless world .

Just a bit more I'll retain you , more more I'll look at you , more more ,
Until my heart freezes ,
I have to live , even if I don't have you , I I ,
I need you now .

If only you're here this is paradise ,
A paradise where I retained you against you will oh oh ,
A sad paradise from where you can't escape ,
A paradise where we can be together forever oh oh oh .



credit : KpopSubs2

Sorry I tak tulis part siapa  ////sebab seperti aku cakap aku tak berapa kenal member Infinite ni
L , WooHyun je aku kenal . Yang laen , belum lagi . Maybe next time .
Sorry kalau korang tak boleh baca / terabur . Aku malas pulak nak kemaskan . Mianhae ~

Aku nak search T-ara Cry Cry pulak .
Ppyong ~

Labels: ,


|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !