✿ ELFishyStrawberry ✿
Hyunseong ft Hyuna - Trouble Maker English Translation .
Thursday, December 1, 2011 | 8:19 PM | 0 feedback[s]
Anneyeonghaseyo . Hello . Assalamualaikum .

Lagu ni duet 4Minute Hyuna dengan Beast Hyunseong . Tak sangka aku Hyunseong boleh jadi wild macam ni .
Wooo... Panas .. Nasib baik DongHae ade . Kalau tak aku dah rebut dah Hyunseong nie . ////sekadarbergurau .

Aku first dengar pasal lagu Trouble Maker ni time MAMA 2011 . Time first aku tengok aku ingat Junhyung .

Nak terkeluar jantung bila tahu tu Hyunseong . Yelah , dia kan kira innocent boy dalam Beast  ///selain Yeseob 

Apa-apa pun memang best lagu nie . Aku suka rentak dia . Keep up the good works !

ENJOY !



ENGLISH TRANSLATION 

1 ! 2 ! 3 !
When I look into your eyes , I'm a Trouble Maker .
When I stand next to you , I'm a Trouble Maker .
Little by little , more more more .
As we go on , more more more .
Now I can't help my heart either .

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me ,
I'll keep shaking you heart so you can't escape me ,
I will steal your lips and run far away ,
I'm a Trou a a a ble ! Trouble ! Trou ! Trouble Maker ! 

Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 

I will bite your heart and run away like a cat ,
You will keep getting irritated , so come to me and get mad  ,
My sexy walk ignites the inside of your head .

The slight skinship - your eyes on your face say you can't take it anymore ,
As I go on , you'll fall even deeper - I like you the more i got to know you baby .
I think I am drunk with thoughts of you Lady .
I never never never stop !

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me ,
I'll keep shaking you heart so you can't escape me ,
I will steal your lips and run far away ,
I'm a Trou a a a ble ! Trouble ! Trou ! Trouble Maker ! 

Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 

How can I put you in my heart ( Trouble Maker ) ,
Now I will go wherever my heart takes me ,
I never never stop !
I can't stop .

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me ,
I'll keep shaking you heart so you can't escape me ,
I will steal your lips and run far away ,
I'm a Trou a a a ble ! Trouble ! Trou ! Trouble Maker ! 

Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 
Trouble Maker ! 

Lyrics :  Raspberry  

K.bay ~

Labels: , , , ,


|


Disclaimer
Fans since 9 September 2010.
Follow | Dashboard

Welcome to Ms. Sapphire Bloggie World! Mind your manners and no anons,copycats allow in here please. Respect and I'll do the same. Enjoy. ᵔᴥᵔ

Any quest, PM me at ma cbox.



Blub Blub
Remember !
NO ANONS & WATCH YOUR MANNERS !
☆ I'LL FOLLOW U IF U BE NICE ☆
View messages

Tweet Tweet
Edited By : Misz Naz Sapphire
Template by : Sweetie Pie
Background by : Google
Pictures by : Tumblr | We♥it
Enjoy your holiday peeps! I love Skip Beat !